Thursday 18 February 2016

15 Facts About Me

Hi Everyone,
Today I'm doing the 15 facts about me, just so you can all get to know me a bit better.
  1. I am obsessed with all things Disney
  2. I Have An iPhone 5c In Green
  3. My Favourite Colour Is Orange 
  4. Play Basketball
  5. I Love To Swim
  6. My Favourite Shops At The Moment Are Primark, New Look And Boots.
  7. I Own One Of PointlessBlogs' Beanies That Say "Sorry Bout My Hair"
  8. Oreos Are One Of My Favourite Biscuits EVER!!!
  9. If I Wanted To, I Could Probably Eat A Whole Jar Of Peanut Butter/Nutella 
  10. I Live With My Mum, Dad And My Younger Brother
  11. I Love To Put On Face Masks
  12. I Own Tons Of Clinique Stuff
  13. I Have Read All Of The "Diary Of A Wimpy Kid" Books
  14. 14 Is My Lucky Number
  15. I Love To Eat/ Drink Slush Puppies
Thanks For Reading, See You Next Time xx
Byeeeeeeeeee
xxxxx

1 comment:

  1. Totally agree with number 8! hehe Love Lou / www.louloves01.blogspot.co.uk xxx

    ReplyDelete